9.11.2009

Many quick thoughts:
- stupid stupid frackin' justice center that decided to send me my "bail amount" for my accident. a stupid $212... and that's not including the price of traffic school if I decide to go.
- No tip from my client I did a full foil weave and a cut on today. I spent 3 hours with her, and NOTHING... ugh.
- I just online shopped yesterday... and probably shouldn't have now that I have my "bail amount" due next week.
- I am actually excited about ONE thing.. and that is RA happy hour with my friends this evening... $1 sake here I come.
- Jill and her sister are in my prayers. Although we don't talk on normal occasions, I feel a close connection to her, and want to send out my love.
- I want a vacation.. asap.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home