12.07.2009

I'm all kinds of behind on posting on my blog this week! Things have been uneventful, other than the outrageous showing of myself on Friday. I don't think I've drank that much in... oh I don't know... 3 years. I felt like I was back in college trying to out drink/out smoke people left and right. Maybe next time I'll just go to socially drink? And poor Alex.. I owe him big time. Not only is he Bud's best friend, but he had to deal with drunk me when Bud wasn't even in town. I think that's like +500 points for Alex if I do say so.

I've been receiving my packages from "Santa" (aka my black Friday purchases) and so far I'm up an enormous amount of clothing and a few DVD series. I already finished my House Season 4, and am now searching high and low to find Season 5 online. Also, today was the first time I've ever seen a weather change in California. RAIN.. actual rain. One of my favorite things ever was in So Cal today, and I couldn't even be happy about it. It was freezing (ok it was 50ish) and with rain only made it worse. I didn't even want to dance/run/play in it, because I had to be at school all afternoon. Maybe next time Mother Nature will find a way to rain on a 75 degree afternoon on the weekend, so I can actually enjoy it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home