11.25.2009

I've finally caught the sick bug... I really didn't have it that bad recently, but definitely got it now. I think I should make a trip to the doctors soon. Although I have never seen a doctor here since I moved.. I think I'm gonna have to make some calls. I have also had some trouble keeping up with this blog... I constantly have things happen back and forth, and all I want to do is write about it. It's somewhat relaxing and gives me a release to see it on "paper". This week...

I got fired. and rehired. all within 20 minutes... seriously?! I sometimes can't believe the things that happen while I'm at work.. and this was definitely one of those times. I enjoy working there, minus one of the managers... other than that.. sweet ass money & awesome people I work with. Two of the girls invited me to Thanksgiving at their apartment. I didn't have plans for T-Giving, and these girls brought me into their house. I'm so happy to have friends that are there when I don't have my parents around. All I need to bring is wine! SCORE. It's not that I don't have family.. I do, and I love them. It is just more of a hassle to drive an hour and have to be back in school Friday morning, than take a 10 minute drive down to Newport.

Today I enjoyed hanging out with Sarah all afternoon. We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, which I've never had before. Consensus?.. I frickin love that place. After, we "walked off" our lunch in preparation for cheesecake and candy... and allowed my addiction for fishnet tights and awesome jewelry to go at full force. We went home to watch Bride Wars, which of course brought on a whole day of girlyness. I don't remember the last time I allowed myself to be all girly and stuff...and I enjoyed it. I guess I don't always have to be "one of the guys". Although after all different types of food, my stomach hates me and I'm sure the overload of coffee an hour ago didn't help. Black Wednesday may not have been how it was last year (drunk and I kind of don't remember it) but still fun none-the-less. On to SYTYCD... and if you don't know what that is.. I'm not telling :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home