11.29.2009

Thanksgiving was amazing with Brianne, Ashley, and Andre. I've NEVER had food like that in my life, and I will say I will be going over to their house on numerous occasions just to get their gourmet cooking. Their dinner was not limited to: Bacon and Herb infused Pork Loin that braised for 8-9 hours, Apple Cranberry Chutney for the pork, Roasted Butternut Squash and Sweet Potatoes with melted Parmesan, and Lemon Sage infused Risotto. Oh my Jesus, so amazing. We all sat around and talked for hours, realized our dying love for John Mayer, and then come to find out one of their friends/relatives helps manage him... well WTF!? Luckily they are going to try and make a call in so I can meet this lyrically sexy man.

I think that was also the night when my sickness turned for the worse, or at least the next morning. I even tried going into work last night and was only there for an hour and a half. Luckily I was sent home, and found myself laying in my bed with two pots of coffee. Worst decision ever, when I couldn't fall asleep until 4am. I really need to get my butt to a free clinic or any sort of doctor. The rest of the day will be spent in my bed (real change from the past few days..) with my Dayquil, Hot Tea, Chicken Noodle Soup (from a can), Endless amounts of Tissues, and Redbox. FML.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home