11.13.2009

Today is the day! There are so many great things planned for this weekend. And funny, I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th? Maybe not the best day to fly someone out to see you! On a better note, I've stocked up on all the necessities... 1.75L Gentleman's Jack, 30 pack of Bud Light, and some food. We'll be going to Claws tonight, because it was the first time we hungout before we started dating. We went with David and Sarah, and I think it was kind of a set up. Surprisingly it went well, and I'm glad I decided to go to dinner with them instead of going to the 909 that evening.

We have a lot more planned for the weekend; golf with Alex and David, Alum Lacrosse game, lunch with his dad, work (which is what i do NOT look forward to) and any other awesome things we can think of. I'm just excited for some quality time and relaxation :]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home