11.06.2009

Ok, so I haven't REALLY posted in a few days. I've been out of control busy with work and school, doing 50 hours in only 4 days. I was feeling like a crazy person tonight because I knew that tomorrow I have off of work. My first mess up... I got yelled at. But I'm over it. So far I'm really enjoying my job, we've had John Elway come in more than 3 times now. Plus I've been trying the food more regularly and bringing it home in exchange for gelato from Christine's work. (so worth it). But I'm finally starting to enjoy work, and be less nervous. School is always great, I am trying to sell product bags to pay for my way to an event in Vegas. There are hands on classes, motivational speakers, a party and awesome networking possibilities. I have NO IDEA what or where I will be once I graduate, but I know this will only further my skills and be an amazing opportunity to succeed in my profession.

I can't even remember most of my week because it feels semi like a blur, but also because I can't think of anything other than that BUD IS COMING TO TOWN. It's more like a kidnapping, because I'm using force, but not too much force. I'd like to think that he's as excited as I am. It's been since the beginning of September that I've seen him, which seems a lot longer now that I say it out loud. Sometimes I feel crazy, dating someone that lives so far away, but I come back to how awesome my life is now, and how I want to share it with someone. He wont be coming until Friday the 13th (oooo, scary) but I will probably continue to countdown until he gets here.

Also, Friday the 13th is To Write Love On Her Arms day, and from 12:00pm-4:00pm. We can support people who have been trapped by depression and addiction by writing "LOVE" on our body during that time. This organization is so special to me, not because I have ever been depressed, but my family is personally affected by it. I think anyway to get the word out and have a vision to help people struggling with life, is so important because so many people are affected by this. It just has a soft spot in my heart. I already have Love tattooed on me, but I plan on writing all over my body to show my support.

"The vision is the possibility that your best days are ahead.

The vision is the possibility that we're more loved than we'll ever know.

The vision is hope, and hope is real.

You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story.

Rescue is Possible." - TW<3OHA

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home