10.26.2009

Work has been going so great... I just can't wait to be busier once I work a little more. This weekend has been so unlike I had planned. I had to see a bad thing happen to one of my closest friends. I never expected to have to be there for someone like that, but I'm glad I was. I am always trying to make people feel better and be there for them no matter what. I'd like to think of myself as a really good friend, but I hope to never have to be there for someone like that again. On a good note, I was able to go to a Halloween Party with David and Sarah and had a wonderful time. I haven't been able to buy myself a costume yet. I was totally thinking of being Poison Ivy from Batman... except not the hair cones... so not attractive on me. But after the party last night, I was thinking Army Girl. I ended up being Pocahontas because I had 15 minutes to get ready, and I had the most amazing moccasins already. And yes, I didn't buy them for a costume... I wear them all of the time.

On another note, I'm planning on buying all seasons of How I Met Your Mother. I have found another great show I'm definitely going to spend my entire weekends laying in my bed watching.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Jill said...

lovey love LOVE how i met your mother!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home