8.17.2009

It has been just over a week after the accident, and things are starting to get back to normal. I actually feel fine getting in a car now and in the process of looking at a new car. It's weird because I was in a total funk until Friday Night. I couldn't even get up to go to school for 3 days. I actually barely left the house/my room for those few days. SO WEIRD what things can do to you. My back and neck were messed up but I was just exhausted and was sick as well. I think my immune system just decided to breakdown? But my mom bought me a massage and I got over it.

Thursday was a promo party for my roommate's best friends PR group. It was burlesque themed and if there is any excuse to go out and dress up, I make sure I attend. It was great because we were able to sit in VIP whenever we wanted. The perks of knowing the right people I assume :) It was such a great time for me and my roommates, we danced and drank all night, and definitely paid for it in the morning! And the absurd amount of pictures I take on my phone when I'm drinking... I am no longer just a drunk texter, I have now become a drunk picture taker. I think I had over 100 photos from that night, and 80% of them were deleted.

Friday my aunt Lisa came to visit my house. Now that she's a single lady, we'll be able to go out and have fun more often :) I can't wait to take her out in HB. We went and had dinner & I had my first experience with Pinkberry. (for those unaware, Pinkberry is a frozen yogurt place only in CA) I am Ms. Frozen Yogurt of California, and possibly the world, so I'd probably give it a 8/10. We also went and saw Time Traveler's Wife and G.I. Joe. Let's just say TTW was awesome and I didn't even cry like I thought I would (which is a plus), and G.I. Joe was retardedly corny and not my favorite. No matter how hot Channing Tatum is, he should never open his mouth to act, ever.

I had another wonderful weekend at Sarah & David's including frying myself in the sun, american idol karaoke, myspace karaoke (don't ask), impossibly late telephone "calls" (I had a CRAZY dream after that), and butt breaking bike rides... Does anyone notice that bike seats are ultra uncomfortable, and since I rarely ride bikes, I may have caused permanent damage! joking. They are moving soon so we have to make the most out of our last few weeks at their place! And Sarah & I were ultra impressed with out drinking skills Saturday, including a whole bottle of Smirnoff and an 18-pk of Bud Light Lime. Champs...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home